- Stop-work and demolition orders in the Bethlehem village of Al-Walaja
- Israeli bulldozers demolish a sheep farm and retaining wall in Occupied Jerusalem
- Israeli Civil Administration demolishes a residence in Al-Eizariya Bedouin community of Jabal Al-Baba
- Israeli Occupation Forces notify structures of demolition in Nablus city
Information, Studies and Researches Program
This program focuses on preparing, finding, and providing the credential scientific information in addition to undertaking applicable researches and studies that are related to the center activities and programs. Noteworthy, the activities are not only restricted to certain domains but they go beyond the following : soil preservation, agricultural lands development, environment, agriculture, biodiversity, soil science, water, vegetation and land usage, food security, and economic empowerment. The studies are based on the best technologies available in the world of Geographic Information System (GIS).
Main departments of Information, Studies and Researches program:
- The Department of Computer and GIS.
- Department of Studies and Applicable Researches.