- The Israeli occupation installs water lines for illegal colonies on Palestinian lands
- Issuing military orders targeting residential and agricultural structures / Bethlehem governorate
- Settlers sabotage seedlings in Burqa town / Nablus governorate
- “Betar Illit” colony pumps wastewater into agricultural lands in Nahhalin / Bethlehem governorate
Information, Studies and Researches Program
This program focuses on preparing, finding, and providing the credential scientific information in addition to undertaking applicable researches and studies that are related to the center activities and programs. Noteworthy, the activities are not only restricted to certain domains but they go beyond the following : soil preservation, agricultural lands development, environment, agriculture, biodiversity, soil science, water, vegetation and land usage, food security, and economic empowerment. The studies are based on the best technologies available in the world of Geographic Information System (GIS).
Main departments of Information, Studies and Researches program:
- The Department of Computer and GIS.
- Department of Studies and Applicable Researches.