- The Israeli Authorities confiscate more lands in Beit Jala / Bethlehem governorate
- Israelis take over more lands in Al-Khader and Beit Jala / Bethlehem governorate
- The Occupation expands “Ma’ale Amos” settlement on Kisan lands/ Bethlehem governorate
- The Israeli occupation lay their hands on a plot in Dura/ Hebron Governorate
- LRC conduct a field tour to Agricultural roads project locations / Hebron governorate
- Confiscating 3500 dunums of Ar-Reef Ash-Sharqi lands for “Nokodim” settlement / Bethlehem
Human Rights Program - Rights to Land & Housing
It is viewed as one of the most crucial programs implemented on the national level. The program aims to monitor Israeli violations of Palestinians rights, compile detailed and precise information in this regard and make the information available to people all over the world in order to garner more support and mobilize solidarity with the Palestinian cause.
The Center has offered Palestinian families advisory opinions and recommendations in regard to confiscations, demolitions, and demolition threats. It has also adopted several cases where it provided financial, logistical, and legal support to victims.
LRC operates in cooperation with a large number of local and international organizations in order to support the Palestinians’ right to adequate housing, guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Main departments of the Human Rights program:
- Monitoring and Documenting Israeli Violations Department.
- Department of lobbying and advocacy.
- Legal and technical aid department.