- The Israeli Authorities confiscate more lands in Beit Jala / Bethlehem governorate
- Israelis take over more lands in Al-Khader and Beit Jala / Bethlehem governorate
- The Occupation expands “Ma’ale Amos” settlement on Kisan lands/ Bethlehem governorate
- The Israeli occupation lay their hands on a plot in Dura/ Hebron Governorate
- LRC conduct a field tour to Agricultural roads project locations / Hebron governorate
- Confiscating 3500 dunums of Ar-Reef Ash-Sharqi lands for “Nokodim” settlement / Bethlehem
Sustainable Development Program
The program focuses on land development and Palestinian people by carrying out activities that achieve sustainable development through developing natural resources that are pertaining, but not limited to, land development, nature protection, and optimal use of water towards the realization of food security and sovereignty accompanied by social and cultural empowerment to all members of the society in a way that ensures their having a decent life.
Main departments of the Sustainable Development Program:
- Land Reclamation Department.
- Water and Environment Department.
- Food Security Department.
- Social and Economic Empowerment Department.