- The Israeli Occupation demolishes 11 houses and facilities in Masafer Yatta / Hebron governorate
- The occupation targets barns and agricultural facilities in Birin/ South Hebron
- Israeli Occupation of Palestine's West Bank during the COVID-19Pandemic
- Halt of work orders target Residential and Agricultural structures in Qarawat Bani Hassan / Qalqilya
Sustainable Development Program
The program focuses on land development and Palestinian people by carrying out activities that achieve sustainable development through developing natural resources that are pertaining, but not limited to, land development, nature protection, and optimal use of water towards the realization of food security and sovereignty accompanied by social and cultural empowerment to all members of the society in a way that ensures their having a decent life.
Main departments of the Sustainable Development Program:
- Land Reclamation Department.
- Water and Environment Department.
- Food Security Department.
- Social and Economic Empowerment Department.