- LRC hosts a delegation from the EU office in Palestine
- LRC conduct a field tour to “Secure the Palestinian Right of Land & housing” project activities sites/ Bethlehem governorate
- LRC conduct a field tour to Agricultural roads project locations / Hebron governorate
- Land Research Center hosts a delegation from the Islamic Development Bank in an inspection visit to its projects implemented in Bethlehem Governorate
- Land Research Center commemorates Land Day at Jabal Al-Baba Bedouin Community- East Jerusalem
LRC conduct a field tour to Agricultural roads project locations / Hebron governorate
Tuesday, 24th September 2019 Land Research Center conducted a field visit to agricultural roads project locations in Al-Kum and Idhna to follow up with the project’s workflow.
General director Jamal Al-Amleh , D.Mohammad Alsalimiya and Eng.Medhat Atawneh from LRC participated in the tour, in addition to the Ministry of Agriculture engineers Maher Shalaldeh, Nadi Al-Kararki and Nadeem Rawashda, Al-Kum village council head and the responsible engineer , and engineers from Idhna municipality, and numbers of benefiters , and representatives from Al-Fakher construction company.
The contractor Wael Shraiteh director of Al-Fakher Construction Company took the participants to work sites and talked about the technical issues he faced during the implementation. The participants gave him several technical and Logistic notes , and gave guidelines to complete the implementation with the best results and acceptable loss within the implementation time.
Noteworthy, LRC is implementing currently a project of opening and rehabilitating agricultural roads (50 km) , funded by the Arab Authority for agricultural investment and development through Al-Aqsa fund and the Islamic development Bank, supervised by the Ministry of Agriculture , the project targets the following villages : Ash-Shuyukh , Sa’ir , Surif , Beit Oula , Idhna , Ar- Ramadeen , Ad – Deer, Al-Koum and Al-Burj.
The project aims to facilitate farmers’ access to their lands and support their steadfastness, develop their agricultural lands and increase municipality activities in C area.