- “Ateret Cohanim” takes over two hotels and a house in the old city of Jerusalem
- The occupation authorities force 'Amira family to demolish their home in Sur Baher/ Jerusalem
- Israeli settlers torch 75 dunums of agricultural and pastoral lands in al-Mughayyir / Ramallah
- Destroying water pipes in Forush Beit Dajan and Aj-Jiftlik / Jericho governorate
- Israeli occupation confiscated 318 dunums from Birin / Bein Naim
- Israeli settlers attack Huwara town / Nablus governorate
- The Israeli occupation demolished structures in Wad Yasoul neighborhood/ occupied Jerusalem
- Writing Offensive Slogans and Attacking Palestinian Vehicles
Demolition military order in Za'tara/ Bethlehem
Violation: Demolition military orders.
Location: Za'tara / Bethlehem.
Date: October 10, 2018.
Perpetrator: The occupation military forces.
Victims: Families of Mohammad Dakhl Allah , Ala'a Dakhl Allah and Hannan Hassan.
A vehicle of the "Israeli civil administration" under the protection of the occupation military forces broke into Za'tara town and delivered demolition military orders to 3 houses on the pretext of building without permission.
Villager Nofa Dakhl-Allah told LRC observer:
"The occupation civil administration delivered demolition orders for our homes, even though we live in an area that is not dangerous on them as they claim. I asked them what do they want from us, they told me to inform my lawyer"
In December 17 of 2017, IOF delivered stop-work military orders to the same houses, it is noteworthy that the three families do not have any other houses to live in, and possess the documents that prove they own the lands where they built their homes.
The 3 threatened houses are close to the main street from which settler of "Tecoa" and "Tacodem" pass through. The racist Israeli authorities provide security for settlers on the expenses of the Palestinians.
The following chart provides additional information about the threatened houses:
Number of family members
Number of children
Total area m2
Number of floors
Status of the building
Mohammad Dakhl Allah
Alaa Dakhl Allah
Source: Firsthand field observation – Land research center - December 2018
Mohammad Dakhl-Allah threatened home & Order 505532
Ala'a Dakhl-Allah's threatened home & Order 505533
Hannan Hassan's threatened home & Order 505534
7 km south east Bethlehem, Za'tara is surrounded by Beit Sahur (north) , Beit Ta'mir and Hindaza (west), Shawawra (east), Janattah and Tuqu' (south). Za'tara has a population of (7849) people according to 2017 census. And has an area of 9,158 dunums , 1,362 are a built up area for the village.
Bypass road 398 devoured (250) dunums.
According to Oslo convention the town is divided to 3 parts:
A area: (334) dunums.
B area: (3,660) dunums.
C area : (3,257) dunums.
Natural reserved area (1,907) dunums.
The contents of this document is the sole responsibility of LRC and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union
 Source: GIS - LRC