- The Israeli occupation demolish Abu Al-Haija family home in Al-Walaja/ Bethlehem governorate
- Settlers Farm a land leveling to steal it from its Palestinian owners al Khader / Bethlehem governorate
- Israeli forces a Palestinian to demolish his own home in Ras Al-Amoud / occupied Jerusalem
- Israel to install new tourist cable car through occupied Jerusalem
- Another Israeli crime against humanity; Self –Demolition in Silwan / Occupied Jerusalem
- Uprooting trees and ravaging agricultural lands in Battir town / Bethlehem governorate
- Demolition of 66 houses since the beginning Al-Quds Intifada
- Demolishing retaining walls and barns in Beit Iksa North- West Jerusalem
- The Israeli occupation installs water lines for illegal colonies on Palestinian lands
Stop-Work Orders on 4 residences in Nahhalin / Bethlehem Governorate
Violation: Stop-work orders for construction projects of residences
Location: Nahhalin – Bethlehem Governorate
Perpetrators: the Israeli Occupation Civil Administration
Victim(s): Four Palestinian families from Nahhalin
On October 16, 2018, a large force of the Israeli army with Civil Administration staff broke into Nahhalin and served stop-work orders on four under construction residences in the areas of Baqoush and Qarnet Da'amas under the pretext of unlicensed construction. The orders stated that as the Inspection Sub-Committee session, scheduled to take place on November, 11 2018, would discuss the status of the notified structures (whether the structures should be demolished or retrieved to their previous state).
Affected villager Ghassan Hassan told LRC observer:
"My family and I have been living in my parents' home for a while now, but my family is growing and we need a home, so I carried out constructing a new home in my father's land, I have no other choice"
Ghassan's threatened home
Affected villager Yazeed Fanoun told LRC observer:
"This is my land, I will not stop the construction, and I hope to live in the house with my family, I request all the owners of surrounding areas to build in their lands . In order to protect them from settlers"
Yazeed Fanoun threatened home
The town of Nahhalin is a subject of continuous attacks by the Israeli occupation. It is surrounded by Israeli settlements and military checkpoints. Israeli authorities continue to take over the land of the town to expand their illegal settlement and connect their colonies with each other achieving the project "The Greater Jerusalem"
Nisreen Abu Ghlous member of "Melad office" told LRC observer:
"Nahhalin has areas of thousands of dunums, but the occupation prevent us from using them, our children need a place to play, we are working on building up a park but the occupation is obstructing us"
The following table shows information about the affected citizens:
Total area m2
Status of the building
Military order no
Source: Field Research- Monitoring Israeli Violations Team- Land Research Centre (LRC),October 2018.
Hamdi Fanoun threatened home
Majdi Fanoun threatened home
The village is located 10km to the south west of Bethlehem and 3.5 km to the east of the armistice line of 1949.
The village's total area is 18,858 dunums including 890 dunums of built-up area, inhabited by 8741 people according to statistics of 2017.
Israeli occupation has confiscated 4,283 dunums from the village lands 3,583 dunums of which for colonial expansion purposes and 700 dunums for the favor of bypass roads. There are 8 colonies founded on the village land, namely (Beit Ein, Tsoref, Majdal Oz, Jabot, Kfar Etzion, Efrat, Illit, Rosen Tsurem and Allon Shevut)
 GIS- LRC
The contents of this document is the sole responsibility of LRC and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union