- The Israeli occupation demolish Abu Al-Haija family home in Al-Walaja/ Bethlehem governorate
- Settlers Farm a land leveling to steal it from its Palestinian owners al Khader / Bethlehem governorate
- Israeli forces a Palestinian to demolish his own home in Ras Al-Amoud / occupied Jerusalem
- Israel to install new tourist cable car through occupied Jerusalem
- Another Israeli crime against humanity; Self –Demolition in Silwan / Occupied Jerusalem
- Uprooting trees and ravaging agricultural lands in Battir town / Bethlehem governorate
- Demolition of 66 houses since the beginning Al-Quds Intifada
- “Betar Illit” colony pumps wastewater into agricultural lands in Nahhalin / Bethlehem governorate
The occupation implant a mass demolition operation in Az Za’yyem/ Jerusalem
On 8th of November 2018, the Israeli Occupation Authorities started a demolition campaign against a number of Palestinian houses and structures in Az-Z’ayyem town in occupied Jerusalem, under the claim of lacking building permits.
The Israeli Army and bulldozers stormed the town, and closed streets to prohibit villagers from reaching the demolition location, then carried out demolishing a base of a residential building belong to Mohammad Al-Omari, an under construction residence belong to Ali Aj-Joubeh (200 m2), and a retaining wall surrounding (1000 m2) land.
The demolition campaign is on structures about 500 m from Az-Za’yyem check point where the occupation forbids any sort of Palestinian expansion.
The occupation authorities demolished tens of residences in the area on the claims of lacking building permits. Noteworthy, According to the occupation, Az Za’yyem town is under their full control. However, the occupation governments do not provide any services for the town’s people. Villagers of Az-Za’yyem headed to the occupation municipality in Jerusalem and it turned out that they are planning to construct a road that pass through the town.
Israeli policies in demolishing Palestinian facilities and constructions are a violation of basic human rights guaranteed by international conventions like the following articles:
Article 147 of Geneva fourth convention : extensive destruction and appropriation of property, not justified by military necessity and carried out unlawfully and wantonly. ( it is considered a serious violation of the convention)
Article 53 of Geneva fourth convention that forbids destroying properties : Any destruction by the Occupying Power of real or personal property belonging individually or collectively to private persons, or to the State, or to other public authorities, or to social or co-operative organizations, is prohibited, except where such destruction is rendered absolutely necessary by military operations.
Article 33 of Geneva fourth convention: No protected person may be punished for an offence he or she has not personally committed.
Article 32 of Hague convention 1907 part g: To destroy or seize the enemy's property, unless such destruction or seizure be imperatively demanded by the necessities of war.
Article 17 of Universal declaration of human rights 10 –Dec- 1948: No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.