- The Israeli occupation demolish Abu Al-Haija family home in Al-Walaja/ Bethlehem governorate
- Settlers Farm a land leveling to steal it from its Palestinian owners al Khader / Bethlehem governorate
- Israeli forces a Palestinian to demolish his own home in Ras Al-Amoud / occupied Jerusalem
- Israel to install new tourist cable car through occupied Jerusalem
- Another Israeli crime against humanity; Self –Demolition in Silwan / Occupied Jerusalem
- Uprooting trees and ravaging agricultural lands in Battir town / Bethlehem governorate
- Demolition of 66 houses since the beginning Al-Quds Intifada
- “Betar Illit” colony pumps wastewater into agricultural lands in Nahhalin / Bethlehem governorate
Issuing military orders targeting residential and agricultural structures / Bethlehem governorate
Violation: serving military orders targeting residential and agricultural structures and confiscating an agricultural caravan.
Location: Khallet Al-Adas / Nahhalin town / Bethlehem governorate.
Perpetrator: The Israeli occupation civil administration.
Victims: Families of Samer Fayez, Sharif Najajreh and Belal Fanoun.
Israeli troops raided Nahhalin town and served a halt of work order to a house and agricultural room and confiscated a caravan on the pretext that they are unlicensed constructions, as Nesrin Abu Gloss from Nahhalin municipality testified.
Abu gloss added: In reality, the issue is not all about unlicensed construction than it is on the occupation’s intention to take over more lands in the area of their control (Area C according to Oslo Accords). The Israeli occupation considers such lands as a colonial reserve, which will be hard to negotiate on in any future agreements with Palestinians.
Citizen Fayez (Samer’s father) told LRC observer:
“My son Samer’s family is growing and need to have an independent home, but the occupation never leaves us live in peace”
military order targeting Smer Fayez’s family home
the targeted house / under construction
Noteworthy, The confiscated caravan was placed by Belal Fanoun to use for agricultural needs. The confiscation order said that the subcommittee session will be held in 30 -01-2019 to decide the fate of the structures.
Sharif Najareh said:
that he couldn’t find the military order that he Israeli occupation claim to place by the room, so he only had little time to prepare the necessary papers.
The military order
The following table gives detailed information:
Under construction house
Under construction agricultural room
The village is located 10km to the south west of Bethlehem and 3.5 km to the east of the armistice line of 1949.
The village's total area is 18,858 dunums including 890 dunums of built-up area, inhabited by8805 people according to the PBS statistics of 2014.
Israel has confiscated 4,283 dunums from the village lands 3,583 dunums of which for colonial expansion purposes and 700 dunums for the favor of bypass roads. There are 8 colonies founded over the village lands namely (Beit Ein, Tsoref, Majdal Oz, Jabot, Kfar Etzion, Efrat, Illit, Rosen Tsurem and Allon Shevut).
The contents of this document is the sole responsibility of LRC and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union