- Settlers steal the harvest of a Palestinian farmer – Al-Lubban Ash-Sharqiya/ Nablus governorate
- “Price tag” settlers gang sabotage Palestinian properties in Al-Bireh / Ramallah governorate
- The Israeli occupation forces demolished “Abu Hmaid” family home in Al-Am’ari refugees’ camp / Ramallah governorate
- Ravaging a paved road in Sa’ir town / Hebron governorate
- Jerusalemite forced to demolish his own home in Jabal Al-Mukabir / occupied Jerusalem
- Just in time of Olive harvesting season .. Settlers steal olive harvest from a plot in Al-Mazra’a Al-Gharbiya / Ramallah governorate
- Settlers write hatred inciting slogans and Slash car tires in Marda / North – East Salfit
Ravaging a paved road in Sa’ir town / Hebron governorate
Violation: Ravaging a paved road.
Date: October 23, 2019.
Location: Sa’ir town / Hebron governorate.
Perpetrator: The Israeli occupation civil administration.
Victims: People of Sa’ir.
Wednesday, October 23 , the Israeli occupation authorities ravaged a paved road in Sa’ir , on the pretext of opening it without licenses.
Engineering services department representative in Sa’ir municipality told LRC reporter: “a massive army force , accompanied by border guards , officers from the civil administration building and organization department and two “Volvo” bulldozers raided Wadi Ash-Sharq area north west Sa’ir about 9:00 am , and set up a military roadblocks before the occupation forces carried out ravaging the road’s asphalt. The road connects Wadi Ash-Sharq to “Qatiya” area , it is also connected to the main road that is considered Sa’ir entrance from An-Nabi Younis area”
during the ravaging operation
The occupation bulldozers demolished about 1000 m of asphalt , of a road that is 1,300 m long, targeting the road segment in C area, and threw earth and asphalt mounds to the sides of the roads.
The occupation authorities claim that the road lacks licenses , and that it was previously notified , which is something that Sa’ir municipality denied, as none of the farmers found a military order , and they are present in the area on a daily basis. Noteworthy, the occupation authorities have different methods to serve a military order to citizens, sometimes they are threw on the ground, or put under a stone, Israeli officers take picture of the order when they serve it , but without worrying if it reaches the owner. Such methods aim to hinder the objection process.
In 2016 , Agricultural work Union in coordination with Sa’ir mu8nicipality opened and rehabilitated the road , funded by Abu Dhabi development fund, the road serves about 800 dunums of agricultural lands most of them are planted with grapes and Allmonds. Recently, new structures are being constructed in the area , in time the occupation forces are hoping to keep the area as an natural reserve.
International conventions penetrating freedom of movement:
Article (3) of Universal Declaration of Human Rights:
"everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person".
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment
article 9 that “no one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile”
Article 13 of the: “Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state. Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.