- Arson attack on the Church of All Nations at Gethsemane / Occupied Jerusalem
- The Occupation Municipality forces Ayham Al-Khateeb to demolish his house in Sour Bahir/ Occupied Jerusalem
- ‘Abdo family forced to demolish their own house in Jabal Al-Mukabir / Occupied Jerusalem
- The Israeli Occupation demolished stairs of Bab Al-Asbat cemetery / Occupied Jerusalem
- Demolishing a business facility and an under construction house in Al-Lubban Al-Gharbi / Ramallah governorate
- Establishing a new colonial outpost on the lands of Khirbet Umm Khrouba / Tubas Governorate
- The Israeli Occupation razes the entire community of Khirbet Humsa/ Tubas governorate
- Under claims of using an Archaeological area, the occupation threatens to remove number of facilities in Ibziq hamlet / Tubas governorate
- Demolishing a house and a Fish Pond in Khirbet Al-Farisiya / Tubas governorate
Halt of work notices for houses and agricultural facilities in Kobar / Ramallah governorate
Violation: Halt of work notices.
Location: Kobar town / Ramallah governorate.
Date: October 28th 2020.
Perpetrator: The Israeli Occupation civil administration.
Victims: 11 Palestinian families.
Wednesday, Oct 28th 2020, the Israeli Occupation forces accompanied by the inspection officer of the building and organization subcommittee at the Israeli Civil Administration raided Kobar northwest Ramallah; the inspection officer hanged the notices on the walls of the targeted structures.
The notices Targeted structures southwest the village , 1 km away from a confiscated land where “Halmish” was built in Natural blocks (6), (5) , (8) most of them are agricultural lands.
According to the military notices, the occupation set Nov 18th 2020 as the date of the subcommittee session in Beil El military court to decide the fate of the structure.
The map illustrates the targets of the military orders
The following table shows more information about the damages:
Military order number
The targeted facility
Iyad Abu Qura’a
Under construction agricultural structure built of bricks and a baton ceiling with a total area of 70 m2
Agricultural structure built of bricks and a baton ceiling (50 m2)
Plot surrounded by a baton wall with a total area of 1 dunums , and an agricultural structure built of bricks and a Baton ceiling (45m2)
Agricultural structure built of bricks and a baton ceiling (20 m2)
Under construction house consists of a floor and a basement (250 m2)
Marwam Abu Farha
Agricultural land with a total area of 800 m2 surrounded by a baton floor and a caravan (16 m2)
Agricultural land with a total area of 1200 m2 , a cistern with a storage capacity of (60 m3) , an agricultural structure (60 m2) and a roof (45 m2)
Cistern with a storage capacity of 60 m3
Cistern with a storage capacity of 60 m3 , and a caravan 16 m2
House that has a total area of 150 m2
Reportedly, during 2019 the inspection officer in the Israeli occupation civil administration targeted (6) houses at the village on the pretext of building without licenses. Noteworthy, during the last five years, the occupation demolished five houses at the village.
About Kubar village:
15 km North West Ramallah, Kubar is surrounded by Jibya , Burham and Umm Safa (north), Beitillu and Deir Nitham (west), Birzeit (east) and Al-Mazra’a Al-Qebaliya and Abu Shkhaidem (south).
Kubar has a population of (4,320) people in 2017 census, and an area of 9,905 dunums, of which 711 dunums are the town’s built up area.
B area : 5,549 dunums.
C area: 4,356 dunums.