- Halt of work Notice for a House in Budrus village / Ramallah governorate
- Removal notices for residential and Agricultural facilities in Khirbet Yarza
- Halt of Work notices for 11 residences and Facilities in Shuqba / Ramallah governorate
- Demolition and Removal notices for Structures South Jenin City
- Military order to Seize 34 dunums for Opening a bypass road in Salfit lands
- The Israeli Occupation Demolish and Confiscate an Agricultural room in Al-Fakheet at Masafer Yatta / South Hebron
- The Israeli Occupation Close off 9 agriculture roads in Al-Mughayyir / Ramallah governorate
- The Occupation Forces Demolish Residences in Ar-Rashayda community west An-Nuwe’ima / Jericho governorate
- Agricultural Facility demolished in Wad Ash-Shenar east Halhul / Hebron Governorate
- Colonists Attack ‘Awad Family in She’ab Al-Butum South Hebron
The Occupation Issues halt of Work Notices for Structures in Ramun Village /Ramallah governorate
Violation: Halt of Work Notices.
Location: Abu Al-Safeeh area – Ramun Village/ Ramallah governorate.
Date: March 11th 2021.
Perpetrators: The Israeli Civil Administration and Army.
Victims: Mahmoud Al-Ka’abneh , Mohammed Al-Ka’abneh.
Thursday morning, March 11th 2021, A vehicle related to the Israeli Civil Administration raided Abu Safeeh area south east Ramun village north east Ramallah , and gave halt of work notices to citizens Mahmoud Al-Ka’abneh and Mohammed Al-Ka’abneh on the pretext of building without a license.
The notices said that the inspection subcommittee in its session will decide wither to demolish the structure or return it to its previous status.
The following table shows more information about the damages:
Children under 18
Nature of the building
Status of the building
Mohammed Nayef Al-Ka’abneh
Zinc sheets store
Mahmoud Al-Ka’abneh told LRC: “I have been living in Ramun village for more than 12 years, and I bought a plot with a total area of 2 dunums. I set up two shacks on the plot, one of them is used as a residence, and the other one is a barn. This place is very important for me because I don’t have any other place to go.”.
Photos 1-5: The targeted facilitis
Al-Ka’abneh asserted: “The community is only 400 m at the western side of road Alon, and 1 km away from Ramun village houses. The Occupation is targeting us on a regular basis, most recently was a halt of work notice for our structures, which reflects the occupation’s intention to empty the land for colonialist expansionist projects.”
Noteworthy, according to the map attached to the Military Order “Appropriation and Right of disposal” which targets 230 dunums of land, on the pretext of using the plot for what they claim “public interest” and to create a dump site for illegal colonies. Noteworthy, the targeted area is in fact Palestinian agricultural lands, The dump site will be a source of pollution and illnesses at the heart of Palestinian beautiful nature.