- Confiscation Military Order Targets Lands in Rantis Village / Ramallah Governorate
- The Israeli Occupation Hinders Rehabilitation Works on a plot in Deir Nitham Village / Ramallah Governorate
- The Israeli Occupation Demolished Parts of At-Tahadi School in Hamamt Al-Malih / Tubas Governorate
- Notice targets Retaining Walls and a Cement base in Al-Lubban Al-Gharbi / Ramallah Governorate
- Halt of Work Notices for Cisterns and an Agricultural Road in Turmusâ€™ayya / Ramallah Governorate
- Halt of Work Notice on Land Rehabilitation in An-Nabi Salih village / Ramallah
- The Israeli Occupation Served Halt of Work Notices for Al-â€˜Auja Waterfalls school / Jericho Governorate
- Israeli Colonists Establish a New Outpost in Khirbet Mzokah / Tubas Governorate
- Expansions in Givaâ€™at Haroâ€™a illegal Outpost / Ramallah Governorate
- Beit El colony Expands on Beitin village lands / Ramallah Governorate
Demolition Order Targets Structures in Beit Sira village / Ramallah Governorate
Violation: Demolition Order for a residence and a retaining wall.
Location: Beit Sira village / Ramallah Governorate.
Date: July 11th 2021 and August 16th 2021.
Perpetrates: The Building Inspector at the Israeli Civil Administration.
Sunday, July 11th 2021, the building inspector at the Israeli Civil Administration raided the western neighborhood of Beit Sira village west Ramallah city, and served a demolition order for citizen Sufyan ‘Anaqwa on the pretext of building without a license.
The Israeli Occupation Continuously target Palestinian structures and residences in C area, which is being devoured gradually for colonial schemes.
According to demolition notice number (61098), the occupation gave the owner 30 days to object.
Affected Citizen Sufyan ‘Anaqwa told LRC:
“The house was built in 1974, but renovations were implemented during summer of 2020, and it is licensed.
In February 21st 2021, The Occupation Served a halt of work notice for a house despite providing the necessary papers for the license application, but the occupation authorities rejected the application, and my family is now facing the fear of eviction.”
Monday, August 16th 2021, the Israeli Occupation Forces served halt of work notices for retaining walls built of stones, baton, and wooden angles around a plot that has a total area of 800 m2 belongs to citizen Mohammed ‘Anaqwa , on the pretext of building without a license.
Notice number (31833) sat September 1st 2021, as the date of the Building and Organization session in Beit El military court to decide the fate of the structures.
Citizen Mohammed ‘Anaqwa told LRC:
“A year ago, I started building cement walls around my plot , but soon I received a halt of work notice. This is not the first time we suffer from the occupation’s barbarism, during summer of 2020, the occupation demolished my family home (one floor 210 m2) on the pretext of building without a license. Noteworthy, the targeted house is built at the middle of a residential area.”
Beit Sira village council member Yousif Al-Haj told LRC the following: “There is a clear Israeli scheme to empty the village from residences, a large number of houses received halt of work notices, and two facilities were already demolished in the past.”
The following table shows more information about the damages:
The facility type
Two floors house and a roof with a total area of 480 m2
Retaining walls built of stones, baton and wooden angles
Photo 1: Building of Sufyan ‘Anaqwa
Notice number 61098 which targets Sufyan family
Photo 2: The notified retaining wall
Notice number 31833 which targets the retaining wall for Mohammed family
This Publication has been produced with the assistance of the EU
The Contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of the individual organization only , and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the EU