- For the second time, "Kfar Adummim" settlers drown Khan Al-Ahmar town with Wastewater/ Jerusalem
- The occupations' court passed a decree of demolishing Khan Al Ahmar town and dislocating its residents \ Occupied Jerusalem
- The occupation burned straw stocks in Sabastiya / Nablus
- Demolition of Four Homes and a Mobile Caravan in Al- Walaja , Bethlehem
New Israeli outpost south Kfar Adummim colony in Jerusalem
Violation: establishing new outpost
Location: Hizma area- East Occupied Jerusalem
Date: February 26, 2018
Perpetrators: Kfar Adummim colony
A group of colonists continue on expanding a recently established outpost on lands claimed "state lands", which are founded 1.5 km to the south of Kfar Adummim colony and nearby Almon colony.
Reportedly, a colonist named "Zohar" established several barracks for water, fodder and livestock . Now, the outpost accommodates six barracks on a total area of 15 dunums; a road was opened to facilitate colonists movement in the area.
An eyewitness, Daifallah Ara'ra, said that the construction of the outpost started in September 2017; it started with one barrack and ended up with several structures.
Ara'ra also said that the colonists , who initiated the construction, seized , three years ago, an area of 35 dunums founded nearby the bypass road that links Hizma town to Jericho. He then cultivated the land with funds from the area's Settlement Council .
It should be marked that the construction of the new outpost comes in time with calling for tenders for the construction of hundreds of residential units in Israeli colonies across the West Bank.
Land Research Center sees Israel continuous expansion on colonies in the West Bank and Jerusalem at the expense of Palestinian and lands a flagrant violation of Human Rights and all international laws and conventions, which prohibit disposition of public properties in occupied countries.
UN Security Council Resolution 242 of 1967: calls for
- the Withdrawal of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;
- Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force." 
UN Security Council Resolution 449 of 1979: the Security Council determined:
- "that the policy and practices of Israel in establishing settlements in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967 have no legal validity and constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East"
UN Security Council Resolution 452 of 1979: states that
- "the policy of Israel in establishing settlements in the occupied Arab territories has no legal validity and constitutes a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War of 12 August 1949" and "calls upon the Government and people of Israel to cease, on an urgent basis, the establishment, construction and planning of settlements in the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem."
UN Security Council Resolution 465 of 1980:
- It expressed concern at Israeli settlement policy in the Arab territories and recalled resolutions 237 (1967), 252 (1968), 267 (1969), 271(1969) and 298 (1971). It further called upon the State and people of Israel to dismantle such settlements. The resolution calls on all states ‘not to provide Israel with any assistance to be used specifically in connection with settlements in the occupied territories’.