- International Day of Rural Women
- The Israeli Occupation Demolished Agricultural Structures in Ibziq hamlet/ Tubas Governorate
- Halt of Work Notices for Cisterns and an Agricultural Road in Turmus’ayya / Ramallah Governorate
- House Demolitions is a Political and Humanitarian Crime
- Demolition Order Targets Structures in Beit Sira village / Ramallah Governorate
- Halt of Work Notice on Land Rehabilitation in An-Nabi Salih village / Ramallah
- Halt of Work Notice for an Agricultural Structure in Beit Liqya / Ramallah Governorate
Information, Studies and Researches Program
This program focuses on preparing, finding, and providing the credential scientific information in addition to undertaking applicable researches and studies that are related to the center activities and programs. Noteworthy, the activities are not only restricted to certain domains but they go beyond the following : soil preservation, agricultural lands development, environment, agriculture, biodiversity, soil science, water, vegetation and land usage, food security, and economic empowerment. The studies are based on the best technologies available in the world of Geographic Information System (GIS).
Main departments of Information, Studies and Researches program:
- The Department of Computer and GIS.
- Department of Studies and Applicable Researches.