- Halt of work Notice for a House in Budrus village / Ramallah governorate
- Removal notices for residential and Agricultural facilities in Khirbet Yarza
- Halt of Work notices for 11 residences and Facilities in Shuqba / Ramallah governorate
- Demolition and Removal notices for Structures South Jenin City
- Military order to Seize 34 dunums for Opening a bypass road in Salfit lands
- The Israeli Occupation Demolish and Confiscate an Agricultural room in Al-Fakheet at Masafer Yatta / South Hebron
- The Israeli Occupation Close off 9 agriculture roads in Al-Mughayyir / Ramallah governorate
- The Occupation Forces Demolish Residences in Ar-Rashayda community west An-Nuwe’ima / Jericho governorate
- Agricultural Facility demolished in Wad Ash-Shenar east Halhul / Hebron Governorate
- Colonists Attack ‘Awad Family in She’ab Al-Butum South Hebron
Agricultural Facility demolished in Wad Ash-Shenar east Halhul / Hebron Governorate
Violation: Demolishing an agricultural facility.
Date: March 15th 2021.
Location: Wad Ash-Shenar – Halhul / Hebron Governorate.
Perpetrators: The Israeli Civil Administration.
Victims: Citizen Khairi Al-Hirbawi.
Monday, March 15th 2021, The Israeli Occupation Authorities demolished an Agricultural Facility belong to Citizen Khairi Al-Hirbawi , on the pretext of building without licenses in “Wadi Ash-Shenar” east Halhul, north Hebron.
Al-Herbawi (60) told LRC: An army force and the so called building and Organization Department in the so called Israeli Civil Administration, and a bulldozer raided the plot and demolished an agricultural facility.
The Occupation Authorities demolished an agricultural room built of tin sheets, and attached by a Shed with a total area of 45 m2 used as a barn and contains about 17 heads of sheep.
Al-Herbawi pointed out that the Occupation Forces crushed about 30 grapes saplings planted at the plot on their way to the targeted facility. The targeted plot has a total area of 8 dunums , planted with fruitful trees and surrounded with barbed wires.
In February 8th 2021, the Occupation authorities issued a halt of work and demolition notice for the targeted structure on the pretext of building without a license.
The Israeli Occupation issued notice number (20501) entitled “Notice of Removal for a new building”, where they ordered to demolish the building on the pretext of building without a license, and threatened to demolish the building within (96 hours from the license date, the notice was issued in reference to military order (1797) issued in 2018 which targets newly constructed buildings, or buildings inhabited for less than 30 days.
Notice number 20501 which targets a facility belongs to Al-Herbawi
Al-Herbawi tried to submit a petition, but the occupation Authorities refuse petitions submitted by Palestinians, and allow demolishing newly constructed buildings in reference to military order 1797.