- Halt of Work Notices for Cisterns and an Agricultural Road in Turmus’ayya / Ramallah Governorate
- Halt of Work Notice on Land Rehabilitation in An-Nabi Salih village / Ramallah
- Israeli Colonists Establish a New Outpost in Khirbet Mzokah / Tubas Governorate
- Expansions in Giva’at Haro’a illegal Outpost / Ramallah Governorate
- Beit El colony Expands on Beitin village lands / Ramallah Governorate
- The Israeli Occupation Demolished Agricultural Structures in Ibziq hamlet/ Tubas Governorate
- Notices for Structures and Lands in Salfit City
- Demolition of Structures and a Barn in Qaffin town / Tulkarm Governorate
- The Civil Administration Demolishes a Store in Ya’bad town / Jenin Governorate
- Halt of Work notice for a store in Haris Village / Salfit Governorate
Halt of Work Notices for Structures in Beit Liqya town / Ramallah governorate
Violation: Halt of Work notices.
Date: August 16th 2021.
Location: Beit Liqya town / Ramallah Governorate.
Perpetrators: The Israeli Civil Administration.
Victims: Musa and ‘Assi families.
Monday, August 16th 2021, the building inspector at the Israeli Civil Administration raided Beit Liqya town from the northwest side, and served halt of work notices on structures on the pretext of building in C area without a license.
According to the notices, the occupation sat September 1st 2021, as the date of the building and organization session in Beit El military court to decide the fate of the structures.
The following table shows more information about the targeted structures:
Military order number
The targeted facility
Agricultural structure built of bricks and zinc + wall + gates
Agricultural structure built of bricks and zinc / under construction
The agricultural structure and the notice served to owner Jameela
an agricultuar struture belongs to citizen Jameel
Beit Liqya in lines:
14 km to the southwest of Ramallah city , Beit Liqya is surrounded by Beit Ur Al-Fouqa and Beit ‘Anan (east) , Kharabtha Al-Misbah village (north), Beit Nuba and Beit Sira (west) , and Beit Nuba lands from the south.
Beit Liqya has a total population of 9,304 people according to 2017 census.
Families of Beit Liqya: ‘Assi , Mafarja , Bader , Musa.
Beit Liqya has a total area of 13206 dunums, of which 1178 are a built-up area for the town, the town’s lands are classified as follows:
- B area: 1374 dunums (10.4 %).
- C area: 11832 dunums (89 . 6 %).
- The Annexation and Expansion wall segment in Beit Liqya town is 4.3 km long, and isolates 2155 dunums around 15.6 % of the town lands, the occupation imposes restrictions that hinder farmers’ access to their lands behind the wall.
 Source: Beit Liqya village council.