- Confiscation Military Order Targets Lands in Rantis Village / Ramallah Governorate
- The Israeli Occupation Hinders Rehabilitation Works on a plot in Deir Nitham Village / Ramallah Governorate
- The Israeli Occupation Demolished Parts of At-Tahadi School in Hamamt Al-Malih / Tubas Governorate
- Notice targets Retaining Walls and a Cement base in Al-Lubban Al-Gharbi / Ramallah Governorate
- Halt of Work Notices for Cisterns and an Agricultural Road in Turmusâ€™ayya / Ramallah Governorate
- Halt of Work Notice on Land Rehabilitation in An-Nabi Salih village / Ramallah
- The Israeli Occupation Served Halt of Work Notices for Al-â€˜Auja Waterfalls school / Jericho Governorate
- Israeli Colonists Establish a New Outpost in Khirbet Mzokah / Tubas Governorate
- Expansions in Givaâ€™at Haroâ€™a illegal Outpost / Ramallah Governorate
- Beit El colony Expands on Beitin village lands / Ramallah Governorate
Notice targets Retaining Walls and a Cement base in Al-Lubban Al-Gharbi / Ramallah Governorate
Violation: Notice of Demolition for a retaining wall and a cement floor base .
Location: Al-Lubban Al-Gharbi village / Ramallah Governorate.
Date: October 6th 2021.
Perpetrators: The building inspector at the Israeli Civil Administration.
Victims: ‘Omar Radi and Firas Zaitoun.
Wednesday, October 6th 2021, the Israeli Occupation Forces raided the eastern neighborhood of Al-Lubban Al- Gharbi in Ramallah and Al-Bireh Governorate, and notified citizen ‘Omar Radi of removing the retaining walls and cement floor, on the pretext of building without a license.
The targeted retaining walls surround a house, while baton floor was forming a foundation for a facility.
The following table shows more information about the targeted structures:
Military order number
The targeted facility
Cement retaining walls that surround a house
Photos 1-2: The retaining Walls
|The targeted cement floor|
The Israeli authorities began implementing Military Order 1797 in July 2019, after a principled petition against it, filed by humanitarian partners in the Israeli High Court of Justice, was rejected. Since then, at least 8 structures in Al-Lubban Al-Gharbi village were removed. In most cases, the period between the issuance of a notice and the actual demolition is about 96 hours which is stipulated in the Order.
Al-Lubban Al-Gharbi village:
30 km northwest Ramallah, Al-Lubban Al-Gharbi is surrounded by Deir Ballut (north) , Rantees and the greenline (west) , Aboud (east) and Bani Zaid (west) . Bayt Areh settlement is built on confiscated lands (east) , Aboud and Rantis (south) , it is also blocked by ‘Ofarim settlement (south).
Al-Lubban Al-Gharbi has a total population of (1566) people in 2017 census.
The village has a total area of 10,779 dunums , of which 280 dudums are a built up area for Al-Lubban Al-Gharbi.
The occupation confiscated (2369) dunums for the following:
Israeli settlements devoured about (1126) dunums as the following:
Area in dunums
Number of settlers for 2018
Bypasses 445 and 446 devoured 602 dunums.
The apartheid wall:
- The existing apartheid walls 6,407 m , it ate up 641 dunums.
- The under-construction segment of the apartheid wall is (4,801) m, it will eat up 480 dunums.
- In case the construction was completed, the wall will isolate (2,914) dunums.
According to Oslo accords the village lands are divided as the following:
- B area: 305 dunums.
- C area: 10,474 dunums.
The Contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of the individual organization only , and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the EU