- Strengthening the role of the Palestinian civil society and the services to promote protect human rights and fundamental freedoms, democracy and the rule of law (WIJDAN)
- Securing Palestinian Environmental Rights in Area "C"
- Improving Land Governance for Palestinian Farmers
- Protecting Palestinian Environmental Rights in Area “C”
- Secure Palestinians Land & Housing Rights (SPLHR)2
- Secure Palestinians Land & Housing Rights (SPLHR)
- Promotion of the local democracy and economic activity through the reinforcement of Palestinian Non State Actors (NSA)
- OXFAm Project
Streng thening of community resilience and the social cohesion of east Jerusalem communities on both sides of the separation Wall
The present program seeks to strengthen the process of promoting the socio-political participation of the Palestinian population in East Jerusalem launched by the Consortium of Palestinian organizations Kana'an. The intervention is designed as a continuation of the program supported by the Basque Agency for Development Cooperation (PGM-2011BA / 0009) and seeks to contribute to expanding the spaces of socio-political participation of the Palestinian population as a key actor's in a just solution of the conflict, through the strengthening of community resilience and the social cohesion of East Jerusalem communities on both sides of the separation wall. To this end, three intermediate objectives have been defined: Strengthening the Jerusalem community social fabric as a primary space for participation, strengthening the Palestinian identity of East Jerusalem at local, national and international level and developing community protection mechanisms against human rights violations of Palestinian population of East Jerusalem.