- Strengthening the role of the Palestinian civil society and the services to promote protect human rights and fundamental freedoms, democracy and the rule of law (WIJDAN)
- Securing Palestinian Environmental Rights in Area "C"
- Protecting Palestinian Environmental Rights in Area “C”
- Secure Palestinians Land & Housing Rights (SPLHR)2
- Secure Palestinians Land & Housing Rights (SPLHR)
- Streng thening of community resilience and the social cohesion of east Jerusalem communities on both sides of the separation Wall
- Promotion of the local democracy and economic activity through the reinforcement of Palestinian Non State Actors (NSA)
- OXFAm Project
Improving Land Governance for Palestinian Farmers
Funding: Netherlands Enterprise Agency.
Management and Implementation: Land Research Center.
Project Partners: The Jerusalem Legal Aid and Human Rights Center, Sint Yves – Catholic Center for Human Rights.
Project period: 01/0182021 – 30/06/2024.
Project Objectives: At improving security of tenure for Palestinian farmers in Area “C” of West Bank, with a strong focus on women’s access to land, using inheritance rights in specific as an entry point for improved land tenure security for women. This will be done through registering historical land rights and issuing land titles from the Israeli Planning and Construction Committee of the Civil Administration - Beit El, as a main priority of the project.