- Improving Land Governance for Palestinian Farmers
- Secure Palestinians Land & Housing Rights (SPLHR)2
- Secure Palestinians Land & Housing Rights (SPLHR)
- Streng thening of community resilience and the social cohesion of east Jerusalem communities on both sides of the separation Wall
- Promotion of the local democracy and economic activity through the reinforcement of Palestinian Non State Actors (NSA)
- OXFAm Project
- Monitoring Israeli Violations in the oPt
Protecting Palestinian Environmental Rights in Area “C”
Funding: Foreign Commonwealth Development Office
Partner : Narwegian Refugee'a Council
Project Period: Contributing in protecting Palestinian environmental rights especially in area “C” to support farmers, landowners , and rural communities to strengthen resilience and reduce vulnerability through increased access to natural resources and environmental rights .
Project objective: Coordinate efforts to bridge the gaps in documentation of Israeli Violations against Palestinian Environmental Rights in area “C” , through establishing a legal aid unit in Land Research Center to adopt environmental violations and biological variety protection cases. The Projects also focuses on awareness raising for right holders on the importance of environmental rights and natural resources protection.