- Securing Palestinian Environmental Rights in Area "C"
- Improving Land Governance for Palestinian Farmers
- Protecting Palestinian Environmental Rights in Area “C”
- Secure Palestinians Land & Housing Rights (SPLHR)2
- Secure Palestinians Land & Housing Rights (SPLHR)
- Streng thening of community resilience and the social cohesion of east Jerusalem communities on both sides of the separation Wall
- Promotion of the local democracy and economic activity through the reinforcement of Palestinian Non State Actors (NSA)
- OXFAm Project
Strengthening the role of the Palestinian civil society and the services to promote protect human rights and fundamental freedoms, democracy and the rule of law (WIJDAN)
Implementer : Land Research Center
Partner: Psych-social Counselling Center for Women
Third Party: Catholic Center for Human Rights (Saint Yves).
Funded by: European Union.
Targeted governorates: Hebron and Bethlehem.
Project duration: April 1st 2023 – September 31st 2025.
Targeted groups: Palestinian Households, University Students , Women , People with disabilities, activists and Human Rights defenders.