- Improving Land Governance for Palestinian Farmers
- Protecting Palestinian Environmental Rights in Area “C”
- Secure Palestinians Land & Housing Rights (SPLHR)2
- Secure Palestinians Land & Housing Rights (SPLHR)
- Streng thening of community resilience and the social cohesion of east Jerusalem communities on both sides of the separation Wall
- Promotion of the local democracy and economic activity through the reinforcement of Palestinian Non State Actors (NSA)
- OXFAm Project
- Monitoring Israeli Violations in the oPt
Securing Palestinian Environmental Rights in Area "C"
Funding: Foreign Commonwealth Development Office through the Narwegian Refugee's Council.
Project Period: April 1st 2023 - January 31st 2024
Overall Objective: Contributing in protecting Palestinian environmental rights especially in area “C” ,to strengthen resilience and reduce vulnerability.
Specific objective: Increase Palestinians access to legal and Paralegal services , especially those affected by Israeli Enviromental Violations in margenalized areas in Hebron and Bethlehem.