- Securing Palestinian Environmental Rights in Area "C"
- Improving Land Governance for Palestinian Farmers
- Protecting Palestinian Environmental Rights in Area “C”
- Secure Palestinians Land & Housing Rights (SPLHR)2
- Secure Palestinians Land & Housing Rights (SPLHR)
- Streng thening of community resilience and the social cohesion of east Jerusalem communities on both sides of the separation Wall
- Promotion of the local democracy and economic activity through the reinforcement of Palestinian Non State Actors (NSA)
- OXFAm Project
Monitoring Israeli Violations in the oPt
Monitoring, observing and collecting information through research to document israeli violations of Palestinian Rights to land and housing , for online publishing , to increase local and international advocates of the palestinian cause, and providing firsthand aid and solidarity for victims of suich violations and attacks, and fight for their rights of land ownership and disposal.
Partners: Applied Research Institution Jerusalem (ARIJ)
Funding: The European Eunion.